Can’t wait! I know lots of people already planning activities!
The tentatively proposed route for Open Streets TO will connect neighbourhoods along Bloor Street from High Park to Greenwood Ave as well as Yonge St (south of Bloor) by opening these streets to people. Additional connections can be made via Toronto’s trails, parks, and bicycle routes.
Read more: OpenStreetsTORECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto Hydro is leading by example
- INFRASTRUCTURE: After waiting a decade, cyclists are taking new bike lanes in style
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The thrills of Toronto’s new Sunnyside Bike Park
- 14 Reasons Why Every Bike Lane Needs To Be A Protected Bike Lane
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam