Attend a public meeting to support contraflow bike lanes on Argyle-Florence! This proposed bikeway will connect Brock St to Shaw St and help create a better bike network in the west end.The meeting will take place Thurs Feb 27 from 6-8pm at Alexander Muire/Gladstone Public School, 108 Gladstone Ave.
Here’s the City’s posting: http://cycleto.ca/sites/default/files/Argyle-Florence.pdf
Upcoming Events on the BikeEvents.TO calendar
Recent INFRASTRUCTURE Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Improvements sought for 6 Lakeshore Blvd intersections
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The Adelaide bikelane painted buffer is going in
- INFRASTRUCTURE: What are the rules of the bike lane in Toronto?
- INFRASTUCTURE: Adelaide Separated Lane gets “pre-marked” tonight
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes