Attend a public meeting to support contraflow bike lanes on Argyle-Florence! This proposed bikeway will connect Brock St to Shaw St and help create a better bike network in the west end.The meeting will take place Thurs Feb 27 from 6-8pm at Alexander Muire/Gladstone Public School, 108 Gladstone Ave.
Here’s the City’s posting: http://cycleto.ca/sites/default/files/Argyle-Florence.pdf
Explore more posts like this: bikelanes, events, infrastructureRecommended Lights
EVENT REMINDER: Thurs, Feb 27 – Public Meeting on contraflow bike lanes on Argyle-Florence
February 27, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- DO IT! Take a survey; help Toronto plan cycling infrastructure
- OH YEAH! Cycle Toronto’s #BloorLovesBikes campaign is here and it’s awesome
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Help out with the Toronto Parks and Trails Wayfinding Strategy
- INFRASTRUCTURE: New Contraflow Bikelane on Florence St.
- OH YEAH: Don’t make bicyclists more visible. Make drivers stop hitting them.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Pan Am Path Update: Launch Event May 16
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists are feeling the construction crunch
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Utility poles installed in middle of Queens Quay bike lane
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists have hearts of gold (still)
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Great new brickwork on Queens Quay multi-use path