|comments powered by Disqus|
Winter Cycling Capital of World is in … Finland
January 8, 2014 by
RECENT ELSEWHERE POSTS:
- ELSEWHERE: NYC’s Citi Bike Is Finally Being Treated Like Public Transit
- OH YEAH! Latvian Cyclists Show How Much Space Cars Waste
- ELSEWHERE: “Bike to Work” is the wrong message
- ELSEWHERE: Pittsburgh’s mayor wants to ‘Copenhagenize’ his city.
- OH YEAH: 5 things Toronto could learn from Copenhagen
- OH YEAH: Bike lanes have actually sped up car traffic in New York City
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Every faded bike lane is asking to be a protected bike lane
- OH YEAH: Business leaders cheer protected bike lanes into busy downtown Pittsburgh
- ELSEWHERE: Cycling Numbers On the Rise in Vancouver
- ELSEWHERE: Why don’t more African-Americans ride bicycles?