The above photo makes me so happy. That green looks fantastic!
The City has been busy upgrading the bikelane on Bloor East between Sherbourne and the Bloor Viaduct.
The latest thing they’ve done is add some green colouring to the bikelane as it goes through the Bloor and Parliament intersection. Photo from Hayley Easto above, and tweet (and photo) from the City below:
— City of Toronto (@CityofToronto1) December 3, 2013
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto Hydro is leading by example
- INFRASTRUCTURE: After waiting a decade, cyclists are taking new bike lanes in style
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The thrills of Toronto’s new Sunnyside Bike Park
- 14 Reasons Why Every Bike Lane Needs To Be A Protected Bike Lane
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam