This is via the Cycle Toronto Facebook Page. Cycle Toronto has been working hard pushing for all of these (see their letter to the Board of Health here). Kudos to Jared, Siva, the Board and the many many wonderful volunteers of Cycle Toronto as well as TCAT and the Clean Air Partnership.
City Council has directed staff to report back to Board of Health on
1) Developing new standards to ensure safety of cyclists in construction areas;
2) Amending the municipal code to ban storage of construction materials in bike lanes;
3) Regular tow blitzes for cars parked in bike lanes
4) Better intersection markings to protect cyclists
5) Consistent snow clearing in bike infrastructure
View City Council Motion: http://app.toronto.ca/tmmis/viewAgendaItemHistory.do?item=2013.HL23.7