I love this. A fantastic pro-bike and pro-business event at an anti-bikelane business.
- Date: Sat. Sept. 21
- Time: 11 am
- Where: Harbord Bakery, 115 Harbord St.
Harbord Bakery makes some outstanding baked goods. But theyve stood in the way of bike lanes on Harbord for a decade. We want to show them that cyclists are an important part of their customer base and encourage them to support separated bike lanes on Harbord. Lets head to the Harbord Bakery on Saturday Sept 14 at 11am, buy some bagels, challah or croissants and stand up for better bike infrastructure on Harbord. Wear your helmet or carry your pannier to show that youre a cyclist. Join us on the 14th!
Sign our petition supporting separated lanes on Harbord at www.cycleto.ca/harbord
While you’re at it, become a member of Cycle Toronto! www.cycleto.ca/join
Facebook Event Page: Bagels for Bike Lanes: Love-in at the Harbord Bakery.Upcoming Events on the BikeEvents.TO calendar RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto Hydro is leading by example
- INFRASTRUCTURE: After waiting a decade, cyclists are taking new bike lanes in style
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The thrills of Toronto’s new Sunnyside Bike Park
- 14 Reasons Why Every Bike Lane Needs To Be A Protected Bike Lane
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam