Great article from the Star about Toronto’s 5 fittest councillors.
The best part, unsurprisingly, is that 4 of them stay fit by making cycling a regular part of their lives.
I’ve excepted parts of the article below:
Karen Stintz – The Runner
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”