Great article by The Urban Country on how cyclists didn’t really have any problems on Monday:
When the dinner was over I went back to the coffee shop to grab my bike and pedaled to back to my neighbourhood in the rain to meet a friend who was in town just for one night.
I passed by dozens of people who were waiting for transit, hours after the storm. My friend and I had two drinks and then headed home.
No floods, no swimming, no becoming stranded, no 4 hour commutes. Just an ordinary night in the life of someone who gets around using the most sensible, reliable mode of transportation: the trusty bicycle.
Recent NEWS Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”
- NEWS: Bay Street gets a bikelane! (for one miserable block)
- OH YEAH! Is Bicycling a Form of Preventive Health Care?