If you’ve taken your first trip to the Islands this year, or tried to bike (or walk, or drive) east-west on Queens Quay lately, you’re surely aware that the area remains in a state of major flux as the City works on demolishing, rebuilding and constructing the strip as part of a huge revitalization project that is anticipated to take until the Spring of 2015 to completely finish – right in time for the Pan Am Games.
read full article: dandyhorse magazine.
Recent NEWS Posts:
- EVENT: Tues, Aug. 12 – Tune-Up Tuesday at College/Shaw Library
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”