Commuters from around the City meet to ride together from start points and converge at Yonge and Bloor for 7:30a.m. City start points are staffed with ride coordinators and a Police escort to a celebration and pancake breakfast at Nathan Phillips Square. Riders will receive a Bike Month t-shirt as well as complimentary breakfast at City Hall (while supplies last). This event is organized by the City of Toronto and Cycle Toronto.
City Start Points:
- 7:00 am Bloor and High Park
- 7:00 am Yonge and Lawrence
- 7:00 am Danforth and Woodbine
- 7:30 am Bloor and Yonge
- 8:00 am Arrive at City Hall
Community Start Points:
- 6:30 am Humber River Waterfront Trail, Thunderbird Bridge
- 6:30 am Don Mills and Lawrence, Don Mills Centre
- 7:15 am Christie and St. Clair, Wychwood Barns
- 7:15 am Beaches East Waterfront Trail, Kew Garden Park
- 7:30 am Dundas East and Kingston Road
via Bike Month 2013.