The annual Bells on Bloor ride is happening this Saturday, May 11th. Come out and show your support for Bike lanes on Bloor. The group ride will start at High Park and end at City Hall. This year in honour of Mother’s Day, there is a “best-flowers-plasitc-or-otherwise-on-a-bike” competition. More information is available here: http://cycleandsole.com/
Bells on Bloor this Saturday!
May 9, 2013 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto to double with $4.9 million from Metrolinx
- NEWS: Chris Harper, cyclist killed in Milton, focus of crowdfunding campaign
- NEWS: Too many cyclists being hit by doors
- OH YEAH! It’s time bike lanes were installed everywhere in Toronto
- NEWS: Province of Ontario announces $10 million in #CycleON funding
- NEWS: Hit and run kills cyclist in Milton
- VISION ZERO: A Road Safety Plan for Toronto
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto wants you to plan the future of cycling
- NEWS: Nearby bikeshare station may raise your home’s value
- NEWS: Cyclist dead following 2-vehicle collision on Dufferin St.