The annual Bells on Bloor ride is happening this Saturday, May 11th. Come out and show your support for Bike lanes on Bloor. The group ride will start at High Park and end at City Hall. This year in honour of Mother’s Day, there is a “best-flowers-plasitc-or-otherwise-on-a-bike” competition. More information is available here: http://cycleandsole.com/BikeEvents.TO calendar
Explore more posts like this:Recommended Lights
Bells on Bloor this Saturday!
May 9, 2013 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- OH YEAH: Rolling Youth into Toronto’s Bicycle Renaissance
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT – Fri, June 19: Welcome Back Queens Quay! Let’s Ride the Waterfront
- NEWS: Cyclist suffers serious injuries after being struck by vehicle in Rosedale
- NEWS: Bikes and cars: Where are cyclists allowed to ride?
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses
- NEWS: Toronto councillors pitch idea for cycling detours where bike routes are disrupted
- EVENT: Sat, May 16 – Free Tune-Ups at Tune Your Ride
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle Brewery deploying bike repair stations across city (and the country)