The schedule for repainting the road will depend on weather conditions, according to a construction notice.
The plan is to have the centre reversible lane for vehicles back in operation in early December.
Once in place, the centre lane will move in a northbound direction between 3:45 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, and southbound at all other times.
Read the full post: “Jarvis bike lane removal to be done by December” on National Post | News » Posted Toronto .RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto Hydro is leading by example
- INFRASTRUCTURE: After waiting a decade, cyclists are taking new bike lanes in style
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The thrills of Toronto’s new Sunnyside Bike Park
- 14 Reasons Why Every Bike Lane Needs To Be A Protected Bike Lane
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam