via the City of Toronto facebook page:
There will be public meetings for the Beltline Trail Study on December 4 & 5th. A core objective of this study is to improve safety at the crossings of arterial roads. Get involved if you support safer crossings.
More details: Beltline Trail Study
Upcoming Events on the BikeEvents.TO calendar Recent INFRASTRUCTURE Posts:
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Why College Street is Toronto cyclists’ ‘dooring zone’
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Improvements sought for 6 Lakeshore Blvd intersections
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The Adelaide bikelane painted buffer is going in
- INFRASTRUCTURE: What are the rules of the bike lane in Toronto?