Toronto now has two more kilometres of paved recreational space in the Don Valley, thanks to the recent completion of the East Don Trail.
The new path, which links Milne Hollow Park—at Lawrence Avenue and the DVP— to Moccasin Trail Park, and a bridge leading into the Wynford-Concorde neighbourhood, officially opened in a ceremony this month.
Read the full post: “Completion of East Don Trail adds 2 kilometres of recreation space to East Don Valley” on Yonge Street.
Recent NEWS Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”
- NEWS: Bay Street gets a bikelane! (for one miserable block)
- OH YEAH! Is Bicycling a Form of Preventive Health Care?