This sign (above) used to say “Cyclists must dismount”.
Thank you to whoever altered it and replaced dismount with Take Lane!!
Cyclists are legally allowed to take the lane.
Read the full post: “Spotted: Cyclists Must Take Lane” on dandyhorse magazine » dandyBLOG .RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”