Read the post: “Requiem for a tricycle” on The GridTO .
Explore more posts like this: newsRecommended Lights
Requiem for a tricycle
October 5, 2012 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Trucks fitted with new guard could save cyclists’ lives
- READ: Is the pro-bike helmet argument based on faulty research?
- NEWS: Richmond bike lane dismantled with film office OK
- NEWS: Toronto allows Bell to use bike lane as parking lot
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The Richmond Cycle Track removed in favour of film shoot
- FACEPALM: Is Bell Media removing part of the Richmond Cycle Track?
- REMINDER: Take a survey; help Toronto plan cycling infrastructure
- OH YEAH! New app helps Toronto cyclists report vehicles parked in bike lanes
- INFRASTRUCTURE: TCAT Announces Scarborough Cycles
- FACEPALM: Old man yells at bicycles, and fish