I fly out of town for business approximately once every month. There are many different ways to get to the airport from my home downtown. I normally take public transit, but will occasionally take a taxi if I am running late or if I have an early morning flight.
I have been longing to ride my cargo bike to the airport every since I purchased it back in May. My luggage fits perfectly in the cargo box and I could certainly use some extra exercise since I have gained about 15 pounds since I returned from living in China in May.
I looked at a few different routes to the airport, and decided that safety and comfort would be my number one priority. I ended up choosing a route that added about 5 kilometres to the trip, resulting in a total distance of 27 kilometres.
Read the full post: “Airport By Bike” on The Urban Country Bicycle Blog .
Recent INFRASTRUCTURE Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Improvements sought for 6 Lakeshore Blvd intersections
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The Adelaide bikelane painted buffer is going in
- INFRASTRUCTURE: What are the rules of the bike lane in Toronto?
- INFRASTUCTURE: Adelaide Separated Lane gets “pre-marked” tonight
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes