Our I Bike T.O. shirt sale is now over. The shirts will be available in select Toronto stores soon (I’ll update this space when they are).
In the meantime, you can always buy them online.
To celebrate, I’m putting the popular I Bike T.O. t-shirts on sale, AT COST for anyone that wants one.
The Details (long, but important):
- I’ll be collecting orders until Friday, July 27, after which I’ll place an order for all the shirts, and get them to you hopefully within 2 weeks… so you should be able to wear your shirt in mid-to-late August.
- I’m doing this through Paypal to cut down on administration work. You do NOT need a Paypal account to buy a shirt – just punch in your info after you click “Buy Now”below and they will do the rest. They keep payment information super-secure, and that’s important.
- If you want to order more than one shirt, you have to go through the process again. Paypal charges a bunch of fees for this option, and I’m trying to keep your cost down as much as possible.
- If you are a bike organization wanting to buy a bunch of shirts to re-sell for fundraising, contact me via email and we can get the cost down a bit more (as less shipping will be needed).
- Toronto shirts will be delivered using the great bike delivery service twowheelsdelivery or by myself using bike and/or transit
- If you don’t live in Toronto, I have to send your shirt via Canada Post, which is a little pricey
- Toronto: $14 (South of Steeles, Etobicoke to Scarborough)
- Ontario: $20 (including GTA)
- Canada: $30 (outside Ontario)
- Non-Canada? Email me and we can figure out shipping costs
- 2XL and above incur an extra fee of $3, email me if you need this option
- All prices are INCLUSIVE of ALL Taxes, Packaging and Shipping!
- Size Chart is here
- Available colours at bottom of this page (scroll down)
About our Supplier:
All chemicals used by Entripy are natural, biodegradable materials. Although they cost twice as much as traditional chemicals, they are uncompromising.