Despite the late notice, hope you can make it out!!
I’ve planned out 2 possible routes. We can vote on which route to take when we meet up at Tori’s Bakeshop.
Date: Saturday, July 21
Start: Tori’s Bakeshop
2188 Queen St. East
Route One – Trails
– Queen St. to Lee Ave.
– Lee Ave. to Martin Goodman Trail
– down Leslie to Unwin Ave
– up Cherry St to Queens Quay
– back onto Martin Goodman Trail through Coronation Park
– up Strachan
– through Trinity Bellwoods Park to Le Dolci
Route Two – Through the City Bike lanes
-Queen St. to Sarah Ashbridge which turns into Dundas St. East
– down River St. to Shuter
– up Jarvis to Gerrard
– right onto Elizabeth St.
– left on College
– left on Shaw and maybe down through an alley so we can loop through Trinity Bellwoods?
End: Le Dolci
1006 Dundas Street West
• Sorry gents! This ride is for girls only!
• Please check out my ride rules prior to the ride!
• You can RSVP at the Facebook event page!
The Cupcake Ride is organized on a volunteer basis and it is not a professional organization. As such, each of us is responsible for our own safety and well-being during an organized event. The organizer is not in any way responsible for any participant on the trip. However, as a group of friends, we make an effort to look out for one another to the best of our ability.