It’s April, spring is (almost) here, but I want to take a blog post to highlight a very good series of posts done by Hyedie over at the Cupcake Ride blog… the Winter Rider interview series with Cupcake Riders who ride all year long. She chatted with them about why they love riding and what keeps them riding through the winter.
I have met all 4 of them via the Sweet Rides that Hyedie and I organize, and they are all fantastic. They didn’t even pay me to say that. haha.
Click their photos below to read their interviews.
Recent NEWS Posts:
- EVENT: Tues, Aug. 12 – Tune-Up Tuesday at College/Shaw Library
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”