I’m going to start a new feature here on BikingToronto… something I’m going to call “The News Cycle”.
There is always so much happening in Toronto related to bikes that I sometimes don’t get a chance to blog about it (you can usually find everything on the BikingToronto Facebook Page or Twitter Feed though), and that isn’t fair to you, dear reader.
Therefore, I’m going to attempt to do a periodic post that links to and shortly describes things you need to see regarding bikes in Toronto. At times, this may be a daily post, when there’s a lot of bike stuff going on (spring, summer and fall) or less-than-daily in the winter (although more and more bike stuff is happening in the winter now).
Stay tuned, and I hope you like it.
Recent NEWS Posts:
- EVENT: Tues, Aug. 12 – Tune-Up Tuesday at College/Shaw Library
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”