It’s going so well, in fact, that we’ve decided to extend registration a little bit longer (making it easier for people to get the cheaper online rate of $15). IF there are any spots left on Saturday, it’ll be $20 for in-person registration (from 12 to 2:30 at the Trinity Bellwoods Park Gates), so it’s in your best interests to sign up online.
Remember, we’ll aiming to leave Trinity Bellwoods promptly at 3pm, so be sure and show up BEFORE 2:30 to get your ride packages, and hobnob and pontificate and conversate and take pictures with your fellow Tweed riders!
Useful things to bring is a teacup (we’re stopping for tea, of course) and a blanket (if you want to relax a bit during tea) as well as a bit of money. We’ll have a pay-what-you-can light informal dinner at our after-party, plus an amazing raffle for a Bobbin Bike courtesy of Curbside Cycle (pictured above).Upcoming Events on the BikeEvents.TO calendar RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto is moving some Ring-and-Posts, and letting people know
- INFRASTRUCTURE: 15 photos of the stunning new BMX park in Toronto
- NEWS: Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team