The Tweed Ride is hastily approaching (next Saturday, Oct. 15) and if you’re interested in the most stylish and civilized ride Toronto has seen in decades, you need to register to ride. Online registration closes on Wed, Oct. 12.
Your $15 registration fee gets you:
- Official participation in Toronto’s first annual Tweed Ride
- High Tea (bring your own teacup)
- Swag Bag
- A Swinging After-Party at Dovercourt House.
People are putting together their Tweed outfits (or outfits inspired by a bygone era), and we want to see photos of what you are planning!
In fact, we want to see your outfits so much (and have your outfits inspire others), that we’re having a photo contest (which also closes on Wed. Oct. 12)…. all you need to do is “tweet” your photo to our @TweedRideTO twitter account, or email them to email@example.com and you’re entered!
Prizes! The winner of the photo contest will win a Basil Memories Basket and a Giro Bike Helmet, courtesy of the Urbane Cyclist Co-op.
Here’s a few photos to get you started…. submit a photo to win!
This is me, trying out some tweedy clothes. Yes, I don’t usually have a beard… the things I do/grow for Tweed! haha.
Kristen of Bikes without Borders, with the Penny Farthing at the ING Direct CafeUpcoming Events on the BikeEvents.TO calendar RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto is moving some Ring-and-Posts, and letting people know
- INFRASTRUCTURE: 15 photos of the stunning new BMX park in Toronto
- NEWS: Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team