It’s going to be, quite frankly, amazing, with people dressing up in Tweed and other fashions of a bygone era, and riding through downtown Toronto, stopping for high tea, and ending it all with a big party. It’s only $15.
One thing we’re allowing people to do is create “Tweams” (or Tweed Teams) to allow for friendly fundraising rivalries between groups of friends, groups of co-workers, or any other groups that form.
You can sign up to be a Tweam Captain on the registration site.
Or… if you’d like to join the BikingToronto Tweam I’ve set up, just click here. Joining a team only costs you $10 instead of $15!
Want to know what a Tweed Ride is like? Check out these great videos:
Tweed Run London:
Tweed Ride Victoria:
Tweed Ride D.C.:
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”