My most vivid memory from my many years of riding in the Ride for Heart is riding along and having a tandem bike come up along beside me. I thought nothing of it other than “cool! a tandem!” until I looked at the people riding it and saw Jack and Olivia.
I nearly fell off my bike.
Thanks for your inspiration Jack. I feel lucky to have lived in your riding of Toronto-Danforth for 6 years and actually getting to vote for you federally.
Recent NEWS Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”
- NEWS: Bay Street gets a bikelane! (for one miserable block)
- OH YEAH! Is Bicycling a Form of Preventive Health Care?