The future of the Jarvis bikelanes is being decided today (or maybe tomorrow) by City Council.
If you can’t make it to City Hall in person today (or tomorrow), you can watch the activities of Council via this live feed from Rogers.
Need to know more info about Jarvis?
- The Jarvis Bikelane is Doomed, and here’s why. (July 6, 2011)
- How to Save the Jarvis Bikelanes (June 26, 2011)
- Jarvis Bikelanes have only produced “slight” delays on car traffic (April 27, 2011)
- Rocco Rossi Flip-Flops on Bikelanes (Sept. 27, 2010)
- Have You Tried the New Jarvis? Tell Us About It! (July 26, 2010)
- The Jarvis Bikelanes are Painted! (July 25, 2010)
- Video: Jarvis with 4 Car Lanes, Still no Gridlock (July 23, 2010)
- Jarvis Street, During Bikelane Installation (July 21, 1010)
- Jarvis Street Middle Lane now Car-Free. Bikelanes Are Coming (July 19, 2010)
- Jarvis Street, Before the Bikelanes (July 18, 2010)
- Jarvis starts getting Bikelanes this Friday! (July 14, 2010)
- Photos from the City Council Bikelane Debate (May 27, 2009)
- City Council Votes in Bikelanes for Jarvis (May 26, 2009)
|comments powered by Disqus|