This Sunday (June 19th) myself and Hyedie are having our 2nd “Sweet Ride“. This one is based around the Dufflet chain of bakeries in Toronto (and coincides with their excellent Tour de Dufflet they have every year during BikeMonth), so it’s the “Dufflet Edition“.
We’ll be starting out at their Uptown Store (just north of Yonge and Eglinton), travelling through the Don River Valley Trail and Martin-Goodman Trail systems to their Beach(es) Store and then taking the Martin-Goodman west to their downtown store at Queen W. and Bathurst.
Come and join us on Sunday, June 19 for fun, cupcakes and biking.
(Yes.. it slipped our minds that Day of Delight is also on June 19th. I am hoping to stop by after the ride! )
- When: Sunday, June 19th, 2011
- Start Time: 1 pm
- Start Point: Dufflets Uptown, 2638 Yonge Street (between Eglinton and Lawrence)
- Checkpoint: Dufflets Beach(es), 1917 Queen Street East (east of Woodbine)
- End Point: Dufflets Downtown, 787 Queen Street West (west of Bathurst)
- Route Map: on Google Maps
- Possible After Event: Clay & Paper Theatre’s Day of Delight (Dufferin Grove Park – goes until 5pm)