|comments powered by Disqus|
Video: How BIXI Toronto Bike-Sharing Works
May 6, 2011 by
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- OH YEAH! Bike Finder uses SMA to find Bikeshare Toronto bikes!
- NEWS: Cyclists pedaling Minimum Grid in election
- NEWS: Ministry of Labour orders bike racks removed from certain TTC buses
- OH YEAH! Nominate businesses for the Bike Friendly Business Awards
- NEWS: Drivers who door cyclists, use phones face tougher fines in Ontario
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Harbord Bikelanes start to see some green paint
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Bikelanes FINALLY come to Lansdowne (5 years after being approved)
- NEWS: Chief Planner releases proposed Bike Policy Framework: A Toronto-wide Grid
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Should the Jarvis bike lanes be re-installed?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: How sitting in a parked car can teach you about the city’s priorities