You may remember that back in April we had a “Sweet Ride: Cupcake Edition” … we had 21 people come out to a bike ride from the Cupcakery to Bobbette & Belle. Yes, we started with cupcakes and ended with cupcakes. You can see photos from the ride here and here and a short video here.
Now, myself and Hyedie are stepping it up a notch with our second “Sweet Ride“. This one is based around the Dufflet chain of bakeries in Toronto (and coincides with their excellent Tour de Dufflet they have every year during BikeMonth), so it’s the “Dufflet Edition“.
We’ll be starting out at their Uptown Store (just north of Yonge and Eglinton), travelling through the Don River Valley Trail and Martin-Goodman Trail systems to their Beach(es) Store and then taking the Martin-Goodman west to their downtown store at Queen W. and Bathurst.
Come and join us on Sunday, June 19 for fun, cupcakes and biking.
- When: Sunday, June 19th, 2011
- Start Time: 1 pm
- Start Point: Dufflets Uptown, 2638 Yonge Street (between Eglinton and Lawrence)
- Checkpoint: Dufflets Beach(es), 1917 Queen Street East (east of Woodbine)
- End Point: Dufflets Downtown, 787 Queen Street West (west of Bathurst)
- Route Map: on Google Maps
- Possible After Event: Clay & Paper Theatre’s Day of Delight (Dufferin Grove Park – goes until 5pm)
Upcoming Events on the BikeEvents.TO calendar