This is a guest post by Tammy Thorne, the Editor-in-Chief of Dandyhorse Magazine.
I am pleased to announce the arrival of the dandyhorse magazine website: dandyhorsemagazine.com
dandyhorsemagazine.com is a smart companion to the quality magazine produced twice yearly by Dandyhorse Media Inc.: dandyhorse magazine, Toronto on two wheels. The website provides an early look at our upcoming issue, set to launch mid-May and access to back issues for subscribers.
Our sixth issue includes beautiful original art by Marlena Zuber, Dave Murray and &Co. architects, as well as interviews with councillors Adam Vaughan and Denzil Minnan-Wong; Manulife Asset Management CEO, J-F Courville and more.
The dandyhorse team takes readers on a ride across Bloor-Danforth from Kipling to Victoria Park, showing how bikes are good for business along the way.
SEE A SNEAK PEAK NOW: Check out this outtake from our Spring 2011 fashion shoot with new dandyhorse contributor, photographer Mike Ford: http://dandyhorsemagazine.com/bicycle-spectacles-behind-the-scenes
dandyhorsemagazine.com also provides you with:
- Five beautiful, full-colour back issues available online to all subscribers
- The regularly updated dandyBLOG with contributions from dandyhorse supporters, including our popular Doctor’s Note column by Dr. Chris Cavacuiti
- Bike Spotting and Bike Spotting DIY. See the people our dandy photographers have found riding around town. And now you can TELL US ABOUT YOUR RIDE! Submit your own Bike Spotting photo with Q&A and we’ll feature it online.
Subscribe today OR RENEW NOW to get dandy at your door and access every back issue of dandyhorse magazine online now at dandyhorsemagazine.com/subscribe
Special thanks to our dandy web programmer Randy Chung, art director Jennifer Rong, web designer Anthony Davison, and web advisor Joe Travers for their time and dedication to this dandy project. Big bike love, as always, to all our dandy contributors.
EXISTING DANDY SUBSCRIBERS: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your special one-time login code to access back issues now.
NEW SUBSCRIBERS: Please note that your subscription will start with our popular “pantless” issue (Volume 3, Issue No. 2/Fall 2010) unless you email us at email@example.com requesting to start with the Spring 2011 issue – available on newsstands at the end of May. Subscribers get dandy first.
DANDY DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE for environmental organization members: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
BikingToronto guest posts are intended to open our readership up to other voices and news about cycling in Toronto. Interested in writing a guest post for BikingToronto? Just contact us with your idea for a post (or series of posts) and we can talk about it. Please remember that BikingToronto is a responsible and positive outlook on all things related to cycling in Toronto, and has a code of conduct.RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto is moving some Ring-and-Posts, and letting people know
- INFRASTRUCTURE: 15 photos of the stunning new BMX park in Toronto
- NEWS: Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team