In addition to the existing discounts available for Momentum Magazine ($5) and AutoShare membership ($30), as well as Dandyhorse magazine (Who offer a 20% discount to all bike union members. They can email Dandyhorse at firstname.lastname@example.org for the code! They are also offering a 40% discount to those members who previously received dandyhorse in the mail as part of their $60+ membership benefits.)
Bike Union members now get discounts from a range of local bike shops:
Starting on April 1st, 2011, just show your current membership card when making a purchase at any of the following businesses to receive 10% off parts, gear and accessories and 5% off bikes (unless otherwise noted):
I’m just hoping that this program is administered well. There’s nothing worse than going to a store expecting a discount because of a membership and the employee ringing up your purchase not knowing what you are talking about.
You can become a Bike Union member at this link.
Recent NEWS Posts:
- EVENT: Tues, Aug. 12 – Tune-Up Tuesday at College/Shaw Library
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”