If you haven’t liked us on Facebook yet, you should. Not only is it a great way to get links about news and the other fun stuff on this site, but we post bike-related stuff that is happening all around the world. But, don’t worry… we only post the good stuff. BikingToronto is all about the good stuff.
So go and “like” us on Facebook, or if you already like us, “share” the page with your friends – either by clicking the little “share” link on the bottom of the left column of the page, or by just punching in the URL of http://www.facebook.com/bikingtoronto into your little facebook status form. This way, all your friends will know the good stuff of BikingToronto too.
Still need convincing?
The following people who you may have heard of are among the people who already like BikingToronto.
- Matt Blackett (Spacing)
- Tammy Thorne (Dandyhorse)
- Jonathan Goldsbie (Spacing and National Post)
- Jason Paris (UrbanToronto)
- Donald Weidman (Bikes+Transit)
- Nancy Smith Lea (TCAT)
- Adam Vaughan (City Councillor – Ward 20)
- Joe Mihevc (City Councillor – Ward 21)
- Paula Fletcher (City Councillor – Ward 30)
- Jamie Kirkpatrick (Toronto Environmental Alliance)
- Adrian Heaps (City Councillor – Ward 35)
- Olivia Chow (MP – Trinity Spadina)
- Sandra Bussin (City Councillor – Ward 32)
- Ken Hunt (Torontoist)
- Dave Meslin (City-Builder Extraordinaire)
- Josh Colle (New City Councillor – Ward 15)
- Dufflet Rosenberg (Dufflet)
- Hyedie Hashimoto (Toronto Girls Cupcake Ride)
- Geoffrey Bercarich (Bike Pirates)
- Meg Orlinski (Deadly Nightshades)
- Angela Bischoff (Clean Air Alliance)
- Evalyn Parry (SPIN)