Here at BikingToronto, 2011 is shaping up to be a busy year. More and more Torontonians are hitting the roads on 2 wheels, and it’ll be interesting to see how Rob Ford as Mayor responds to it (and how the cycling community responds to Mayor Ford) as well as witnessing the launch of Bixi Toronto, which will see 1000 Bixi Bikes hitting the streets of downtown Toronto.
As always, we’ll be keeping you up-to-date on all the important and/or interesting news about bikes in Toronto, just like we’ve done for the past 5 years… and we’ve got some interesting ideas kicking around that we’ll try to launch in 2011 as well.
We’re going to make Toronto’s largest and best site about cycling even better and larger.
Happy 2011 to you!
Recent NEWS Posts:
- EVENT: Tues, Aug. 12 – Tune-Up Tuesday at College/Shaw Library
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”