After Don Cherry’s weird and ranty “Pinko” comments at City Hall last week, Curbside Cycle decided to give him a pretty pink bike. We’ve found a photo for you:
[Photo from West Annex News]
Help us choose the pattern for his custom painted bike fenders generously offered by Noah at Velocolour.
We’ve selected a lush array of Cherry’s suit patterns for you to choose from. What should it be!?!
Recent NEWS Posts:
- EVENT: Tues, Aug. 12 – Tune-Up Tuesday at College/Shaw Library
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”