Last week, a cyclist was killed by a streetcar. Whether it was his/her own fault, the fault of the streetcar driver, or some combination is unknown, but some Toronto cyclists decided to hold a Memorial ride for the victim.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto is moving some Ring-and-Posts, and letting people know
- INFRASTRUCTURE: 15 photos of the stunning new BMX park in Toronto
- NEWS: Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team