The History Pics blog by BikingToronto member Lock is extremely interesting. He posts photos of electric bicycles (and diagrams of them) originating often more than 100 years ago. Goes to show “E-Bike” technology has been here a long time. :)
On The Blogs: 1897 Electric Bicycle
November 17, 2010 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Nearby bikeshare station may raise your home’s value
- NEWS: Cyclist dead following 2-vehicle collision on Dufferin St.
- OH YEAH! The Viaduct bikelanes get MORE green paint!
- FACEPALM: City closes Hoskin bikelane for PanAm Games
- OH YEAH! The Bloor Viaduct bikelane gets some green paint
- OH YEAH! Flower-filled Planter Boxes on Simcoe’s Separated Cycle Tracks!
- OH YEAH! Toronto sets 30 km/h speed limit for downtown residential streets
- NEWS: Walking, biking the deadliest commutes in Toronto
- OH YEAH! 30 km/h limits likely for local downtown streets
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists hold ‘die-in’ at Nathan Phillips Square