You may have noticed that things look a little different on BikingToronto these days.
We’ve updated the design for you – to help organize the loads of information on the site so that you can find it better…. but we’ve also added some sections and are working on some crazy-cool features to put in place this fall and over the winter.
- New “magazine” style layout – with links and photos to all the newest stuff on the blog.
- A great menu along the top of the page (with drop-down menus in that) to let you get to all the different sections of the site.
- The login form on the right side of the front page (and every other page) let’s you log in (or join) to use all the great features on BikingToronto.
- The activity page keeps you up to date on everything that is happening on the site, whether it’s someone updating their profile, writing a blog post, commenting on a blog, or participating in a forum discussion.
- Keeps up with all the blogs on the site. We’ve got a lot of cool people writing on BikingToronto.
- Keeps up with all forum discussions on the site.
- Discussions and news are grouped into subject areas, etc. Find groups that deal with what *you* are interested in.
|comments powered by Disqus|