From Duncan’s City Ride:
The work of the Urban Repair Squad and quite possibly a unique invention, two-way sharrows have been placed on the one-way, southbound only Macdonell Ave.
This is an interesting installation of sharrows… very cool, but I’ve seen some people raising the concern of encouraging two-way bike travel on one side of the street… possibly creating conflict between two cyclists.
What do you think?
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto Hydro is leading by example
- INFRASTRUCTURE: After waiting a decade, cyclists are taking new bike lanes in style
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The thrills of Toronto’s new Sunnyside Bike Park
- 14 Reasons Why Every Bike Lane Needs To Be A Protected Bike Lane
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam