From Duncan’s City Ride:
The work of the Urban Repair Squad and quite possibly a unique invention, two-way sharrows have been placed on the one-way, southbound only Macdonell Ave.
This is an interesting installation of sharrows… very cool, but I’ve seen some people raising the concern of encouraging two-way bike travel on one side of the street… possibly creating conflict between two cyclists.
What do you think?
Recent INFRASTRUCTURE Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Improvements sought for 6 Lakeshore Blvd intersections
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The Adelaide bikelane painted buffer is going in
- INFRASTRUCTURE: What are the rules of the bike lane in Toronto?
- INFRASTUCTURE: Adelaide Separated Lane gets “pre-marked” tonight
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes