Only a small percentage of the ride is along streets with sharrows and, notice too, that NYC DOT isn’t trying to squeeze one size fits all cycling infrastructure onto a wide variety of streets…
Real cycling infrastructure influences real change. How hard is that to understand?
- VIDEO: See Cyclist. Think Horse.
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- ELSEWHERE: Allo Velo – It Takes a Village to Build a Bike Shop
- ELSEWHERE: How to inspire millions more Americans to ride bicycles
- ELSEWHERE: Seeing business benefits, retailers propose protected bike lanes in Portland