Bixi is looking more and more like a sure bet in Toronto! Have you signed up yet? The goal is to get 1000 memberships by November 30th. They definitely look well on their way to getting there!
Explore more posts like this: . bixi, cat b, events, infrastructure, velo t.o.Recommended Lights
On The Blogs: Bixi’s headway in Toronto
October 3, 2010 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Help out with the Toronto Parks and Trails Wayfinding Strategy
- INFRASTRUCTURE: New Contraflow Bikelane on Florence St.
- OH YEAH: Don’t make bicyclists more visible. Make drivers stop hitting them.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Pan Am Path Update: Launch Event May 16
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists are feeling the construction crunch
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Utility poles installed in middle of Queens Quay bike lane
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists have hearts of gold (still)
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Great new brickwork on Queens Quay multi-use path
- ELSEWHERE: Bike lane down center of Korean highway is covered with solar panels
- ELSEWHERE: Biking Skyrockets Where San Diego Added Buffered Bike Lanes