Bixi is looking more and more like a sure bet in Toronto! Have you signed up yet? The goal is to get 1000 memberships by November 30th. They definitely look well on their way to getting there!
On The Blogs: Bixi’s headway in Toronto
October 3, 2010 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- OH YEAH! The Viaduct bikelanes get MORE green paint!
- FACEPALM: City closes Hoskin bikelane for PanAm Games
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Waterfront Toronto wants your feedback on the new Queen’s Quay
- OH YEAH! The Bloor Viaduct bikelane gets some green paint
- OH YEAH! Flower-filled Planter Boxes on Simcoe’s Separated Cycle Tracks!
- OH YEAH! Toronto sets 30 km/h speed limit for downtown residential streets
- NEWS: Walking, biking the deadliest commutes in Toronto
- OH YEAH! 30 km/h limits likely for local downtown streets
- GETTING LEGAL: Rules to Promote Safety on Trails
- TONIGHT at 6 PM! Welcome Back Queens Quay! Let’s Ride the Waterfront