Bixi is looking more and more like a sure bet in Toronto! Have you signed up yet? The goal is to get 1000 memberships by November 30th. They definitely look well on their way to getting there!
On The Blogs: Bixi’s headway in Toronto
October 3, 2010 by
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- NEWS: Pedestrian and bicycle-friendly streets are Toronto’s road to good health: Report
- INFRASTRUCTURE: New site and app to report illegal bikelane parking
- INFRASTRUCTURE: In Rosedale, a trail becomes a dividing line
- EVENTS: Thurs, Jan 8 – Community Meeting: Fort York Pedestrian and Cycle Bridge
- NEWS: Pan Am Games velodrome gets thumbs up from cyclists
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Controversial Vancouver bike lane seems to be effective
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto vows to improve winter bike-lane maintenance
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Self-Righteous Drivers still trying to drive in separated bikelanes.
- ELSEWHERE: America’s 10 best new bike lanes of 2014
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Wellesley West gets separated bikelanes