There’s a “Bike Lanes on Bloor” ride being planned for this Saturday, Oct. 23 – to bring attention to the cause right before the municipal election on Mon, Oct. 25th.
With an election on Monday, let’s tell candidates how attractive bike lanes on Bloor could be, and how necessary for our safety, and to fight climate change!
Please invite your friends, cycling strangers and neighbours.
Starts at High Park at noon and rides east along Bloor, past Joe Pantelone’s office and down to George Smitherman’s office (Ford’s is near the airport)
For info about where candidates stand on Bloor/Danforth bike lanes, see question #5 on
And visit www.takethetooker.ca
We bike – We vote!
Check out the facebook event page for it here.
Upcoming Events on the BikeEvents.TO calendar
Recent INFRASTRUCTURE Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Improvements sought for 6 Lakeshore Blvd intersections
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The Adelaide bikelane painted buffer is going in
- INFRASTRUCTURE: What are the rules of the bike lane in Toronto?
- INFRASTUCTURE: Adelaide Separated Lane gets “pre-marked” tonight
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes