Welcome to this week’s Weekly Wrap-Up! Your best source for everything new and popular in Toronto bicycle stuff!
Want to get the Weekly Wrap-Up in your email every friday? Enter Your Email Here.
Most Popular Stuff on the Site this week:
- Results of Toronto Police’s Bicycle Campaign
- Important Number Missing From Toronto Police Bicycle “Blitz”
- Toronto Bikelane Map
- Sarah Thomson to announce “Bike City” Policy
- Circling Queens Park with a Grand Prix
- 10 Secrets to Cycling with Traffic: Part 9 of 10 (Avoid the Right Hook)
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Riding in the Rain and the Queens Park Grand Prix
- Bixi Toronto hits 500 Memberships
- Mark Ronson’s The Bike Song (featuring Kyle Falconer and Spankrock)
- 10 Secrets to Cycling with Traffic: Part 4 of 10 (Avoid the Stoplight Squeeze)
New Posts from all Blogs on BikingToronto:
I just couldn’t wait until the Bixi bikes made their way to Toronto so I loaded up a backpack full of clothes and my camera and headed out on a road trip to Montreal to try them out. It was so worth it.
Want to get the Weekly Wrap-Up in your email every friday? Enter Your Email Here.Recent NEWS Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”
- NEWS: Bay Street gets a bikelane! (for one miserable block)
- OH YEAH! Is Bicycling a Form of Preventive Health Care?