Welcome to this week’s Weekly Wrap-Up! Your best source for everything new and popular in Toronto bicycle stuff!
Want to get the Weekly Wrap-Up in your email every friday? Enter Your Email Here.
Most Popular Stuff on the Site this week:
- Blog: Circling Queens Park with a Grand Prix
- Event: Queen’s Park Grand Prix
- Cyclops: Tricks+Drums=Awesome
- Blog: Rob Ford releases “Transportation Plan”
- Blog: Photos from the Queens Park Grand Prix
- Maps: Toronto Bikelane Map
- Blog: Bixi Toronto reaches 600 Memberships
- Duncan’s City Ride
- Bikeroo in TO
- Blog: Weekly Wrap-Up: Riding in the Rain and the Queens Park Grand Prix
New Posts from all Blogs on BikingToronto:
via Maniy on flickr No related posts. No related posts.
Well, posts have been sparse. I know. The reason: too much time outside, not enough time on the computer. I’m not apologizing. We’ve had a lot of fun this summer on our bikes. The kids especially – not a day goes by that they don’t ask to go for a ride. Once a week, or maybe [...] Related posts: More Summer Games Fun Summer Games – task 2 The Galaxie
Toronto’s anonymous group of activists known as the Urban Repair Squad are no stranger to Harbord Street. They’ve installed bike boxes, comically expressed the sensations of cycling along the street pre-repairs and now they’re questioning why, with fresh pavement laid, the Harbord bike lanes do not extend between Bathurst and Spadina.City Councilor Adam Vaughan has [...] Related posts: Urban Repair Squad – Le Depart Shoppers Support Bike Lanes on Bloor; Merchants Resist Bike Route Blues –…
|comments powered by Disqus|