This means that 700 Torontonians have each plunked down $95 ($107 with HST) for a membership that gives them unlimited rides around the downtown core. There needs to be 1000 people signed up before Nov. 30th for the system to launch in May 2011.
Have you signed up yet? It’s $95 (+HST = $107.35) for an entire year! That gives you unlimited free rides for an entire year (as long as your trip is less than 30 minutes).
There will be 1,000 Bixi bikes sprinkled all over the downtown core (click for map) at 80 Bixi stations… all between Bloor, Jarvis, Lake Ontario and Spadina. The perfect transportation option for downtown zipping around.
Check out our Bixi Toronto Information Page for more info!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto is moving some Ring-and-Posts, and letting people know
- INFRASTRUCTURE: 15 photos of the stunning new BMX park in Toronto
- NEWS: Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto Hydro is leading by example
- INFRASTRUCTURE: After waiting a decade, cyclists are taking new bike lanes in style
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The thrills of Toronto’s new Sunnyside Bike Park
- 14 Reasons Why Every Bike Lane Needs To Be A Protected Bike Lane
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam