Here’s a fun rundown of everything going on over the next 7 days!
Wed, Aug. 11:
- Wednesday Wheelie Ride
- This week’s Wednesday Wheelie is a 71 or 86 km ride from Courtice through the Durham Drumlins to Bowmanville for lunch. Meet for an 8:30 a.m. departure at the Community Centre in Courtice. To get to Courtice, exit Hwy 401 eastbound at interchange 425, (C.R. 34/Courtice Rd.) Drive north just past Hwy 2 and turn left into the Courtice Community Centre. For more information call Bill Hannaford 416-482-2125.
Thurs, Aug. 12 – Sun, Aug. 15:
- Bike! Bike! 2010
- Bike! Bike! is an international annual conference organized by and for Not-For-Profit bike projects. It takes place in a different city each year. This year it will be hosted by Bike Pirates in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. For more information or to help volunteer, visit our website at: http://bikebike.org
Sat, Aug. 14 – Sun, Aug. 15:
- RONA MS Bike Tour – Acton to Waterloo
- Tens of thousands of cyclists have taken to their bikes at the RONA MS Bike Tours. Some ride with friends, family, or form a team with coworkers. Some are looking for a new fitness challenge or a different way to see Ontario’s beautiful countryside. No matter why they ride, all participants in the Tours come away with the knowledge that they are making a real difference in the lives of people affected by multiple sclerosis.
Sat, Aug. 14:
- Fun & Safe Cycling Workshop
- (Newcomer Cycling Outreach Program)
- Join the Toronto Cyclists Union for a fun, informative, and interactive workshop to learn how to ride a bicycle safely in Toronto.
Know of other events going on this week? Share them with BikingToronto readers in the Comments below.
Upcoming Events on the BikeEvents.TO calendar