80 Bixi stations holding 1,000 bikes will be sprinkled throughout this area.
Recent Posts about Bixi:
- UPDATE: 150 Sign-Up for Bixi Toronto
- Bixi Toronto has 100 Members already!
- Photos from the Bixi Toronto Bash!
- Bixi Toronto Website now Up and Running
- OH YEAH: BikingToronto has 6000 posts. So what?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto is moving some Ring-and-Posts, and letting people know
- INFRASTRUCTURE: 15 photos of the stunning new BMX park in Toronto
- NEWS: Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto Hydro is leading by example
- INFRASTRUCTURE: After waiting a decade, cyclists are taking new bike lanes in style
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The thrills of Toronto’s new Sunnyside Bike Park
- 14 Reasons Why Every Bike Lane Needs To Be A Protected Bike Lane
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam