More ways to keep connected with BikingToronto:
Weekly Wrap-Up: Links Fixed!
July 30, 2010 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Cyclist dead following 2-vehicle collision on Dufferin St.
- OH YEAH! The Viaduct bikelanes get MORE green paint!
- FACEPALM: City closes Hoskin bikelane for PanAm Games
- OH YEAH! The Bloor Viaduct bikelane gets some green paint
- OH YEAH! Flower-filled Planter Boxes on Simcoe’s Separated Cycle Tracks!
- OH YEAH! Toronto sets 30 km/h speed limit for downtown residential streets
- NEWS: Walking, biking the deadliest commutes in Toronto
- OH YEAH! 30 km/h limits likely for local downtown streets
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists hold ‘die-in’ at Nathan Phillips Square
- NEWS: Adam Excell, cyclist killed in Toronto, mourned in Halifax