If you’ve seen our past Jarvis Bikelane Transition posts (before, during), you’ve seen the video Neal Jennings shot at 5:01 pm on Tuesday afternoon… showing that cars are moving just fine on Jarvis with 4 instead of 5 lanes for cars.
He’s shot another video, at 5:33 pm on Thursday, capturing 90 seconds of traffic at Jarvis and Carlton Streets.
“Look at all the… actually, no, wait, there’s really not that much traffic.” – Neal
Thanks for shooting these for BikingToronto Neal!
Recent NEWS Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”
- NEWS: Bay Street gets a bikelane! (for one miserable block)
- OH YEAH! Is Bicycling a Form of Preventive Health Care?