We’ve put out a call on twitter for stories of the new Jarvis during rush hour this morning… and would like to extend the invitation here too.
Did you try out the new Jarvis bikelanes this morning? Did you like them? Were cars still moving along just fine?
I tried them out at approx. 8:20 this morning, and things were doing fine. In fact, the street was practically EMPTY between Wellesley and College St.
Let us know in the comments below!Recent INFRASTRUCTURE Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Improvements sought for 6 Lakeshore Blvd intersections
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The Adelaide bikelane painted buffer is going in
- INFRASTRUCTURE: What are the rules of the bike lane in Toronto?
- INFRASTUCTURE: Adelaide Separated Lane gets “pre-marked” tonight
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes