Here’s a fun rundown of everything going on over the next 7 days!
Wed, July 14:
- Wednesday Wheelie Ride
- This week’s Wednesday Wheelie is a 69 or 79 km ride from Durham College to Bowmanville. Meet for an 8:30 a.m. departure at the north parking lot of Durham College. To reach Durham College, exit Hwy 401 east at Thickson Rd, go north to Conlin Rd, then east to the north parking lot at Durham College.
- BikeSauce July Volunteer Meeting
- Looking to get more involved in ’Sauce? Already involved but want a new task? Made progress on some ’Sauce work that you want to report to everyone? Then come to the July Volunteer Meeting!!!
Sat, July 17:
- Trailblazers Breakfast Ride / Thornhill Ride
- The TRAILBLAZERS Tandem Cycling Club provides people who have limited or no vision the opportunity to experience cycling with our sighted volunteers, using tandems.
Know of other events going on this week? Share them with BikingToronto readers in the Comments below.Wed, Feb 24: Come to the Toronto Bike Awards!